Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!





Happy Birthday to the best sister in the world!
Sara, I love you so much! I love your warmth and your excitment for life and your engaging personality.
I have LOVED reading this blog and hearing how much so many many people love you. You are engaging and kind and such a wonderful person. I can't really express how grateful I am for your infulence on my life. My little sister who i have looked up to so much for so long, and have always tried to live up to. Sorry to be so mushy. The other entries really got me crying, and now all I can do is gush. Sorry.
I loved growing up with you and laughing all the time. I love how much you love children and always are so kind and loving to my children. This is a picture of you taking Matthew on his first ever ski run (not me taking him -you.) I love seeing all that love that you have had for our kids being transeferred over to little perfect Claire. I am not sure if one baby can take so much loving! I have LOVED seeing you mother that little baby, and I have learned so much about patience and happiness and compassion from watching you.
Thank you for being my Sara.
Love you, Paige
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment