Thursday, October 15, 2009

SARA'S 30!

Well Sar, let's see...first I saw you in the temple--celestial room--next thing I know we're on a double date together. And that double date really turned into more of a date for the two of us than the guys we were with--remember? Ha ha. Hilarious. They were quite jealous of our budding relationship and asked at the end of the date if we (you and I) were going to go out again. Awesome. And from that moment, our relationship--so much more than we ever had with those two boys--began. Skiing, mountain biking--falling off of bridges into creeks--hiking, laughing, lots and lots of talking (hello, this is Sara Pratt), backpacking (Coyote Gulch), etc. etc. We had good times! (Why is this message sounding so cheesy?) Basically Sar, I love ya. I'm so grateful we went on that date together and became great friends. I love you. You are hilarious, so positive, so loving, caring, and incredibly amazing at making everyone feel like they are the best thing since sliced bread. I miss you, but love that sometimes I get to steal you away when you come here (i.e. movie and hike last time you were here?)

Happy 30th birthday to you my dear Pratty! I'm so happy you are realizing your life's biggest dream as a mother of beautiful Claire right now! Come home and let's ski!

Thanks for being such a wonderful friend,

Love Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment