Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thirty's exciting..


And so was this.....








I still remember the first time I met you. You were asleep on the Bluehouse couch. I walked in and thought to myself, "This is her. This is the girl all these boys have been talking about... What's so special about this little number?" It took me .025 seconds to fall madly in love. That's right, instant girl crush, and I'm still crushin!
I'm pretty dang sure there isn't anything you can't do, Sara. I will be forever impressed with all your many talents and skills. Besides being able to rock any ski slope, and yes, climb any mountain, you can uplift and inspire anyone who comes your way. It's impossible to be unhappy around you. And, on top of all that, you are REAL. You are genuine! And you carry the best spirit about you. What a lucky little Claire, and lucky Spencer!
Happy Birthday Sara!! Here's to more beach trips, more Escalante memories, more hand-stands in Yosemite, more roller hockey, maybe a little less skateboarding (it's scares me a little more now), more watersking, and more... Everything! I love the memories I have with you, and will always cherish our friendship! Cheers, Sara!

Big hug with lots of love,
Christy



No comments:

Post a Comment